 Trains / 29197
Re: Marking tracks and other Lego pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 16:53:19 GMT

TWS Garrison wrote:
I frequently borrow my sister's labeler (like
http://www.ptouchdirect.com/ptouch/new_pt1750rf.html
) to label anything going to shows.  The smallest font can, with some
scissor work, make labels that fit inside track.  Address labels are a
more simple but equally effective solution.  Benefits, for me, are
that it looks neat, is obvious, and will work across different clubs.
Also, if you include your phone number even stuff left at the venue
could get back to you.

This is one reason I like the address labels. Sure, no phone number, but
they can at least mail you a letter if they care (and it looks valuable
enough), and with a name and address, it's not too hard to get a phone
number if they would rather call you.

Frank