 Trains / 29189
Re: Marking tracks and other Lego pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Patrick Bégin wrote:
What are the best way to mark the various items (baseplate, 9v tracks, etc) when
you do a display with many contributors ?

I found this post : http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/novalug/?n=11

Maybe you have other ideas ?  What are the best pen, stickers or "stuff" we can
use to mark ?

In the front of a display, all of us in GWLTC just build our own scenery on our
own bases, and lay our own track up to the edge of the section.

Round the back, we each bring some small plates of an individual colour to put
either on the track, or at either end of our own contributions.

The alternative is a to buy a few packs of small round coloured stickers or
stars from a stationer.

Jason R