 Trains / 28900
    Another LaCrosse Show in the books —John Kelly III
   Seems like this is about all I post about now. We've completed another LaCrosse show. It was nice have John Neal down there so I could send anyone who asked me about how to start a Lego train club over to him. I also sent anyone who asked how to (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books —John Neal
     (...) Thanks! (...) I sent them (URL) HERE>:-) (...) Of course! (...) I think you schmoozed her too long-- it seemed to have affected her reporting. Or was J-1 actually quoted correctly when he said, (URL) "I’ve been playing with Legos since I was (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

         Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books —John Kelly III
     (...) So I hunted a bit this morning. I kinda think you could pull this off here in Minneapolis. It would have to be a smaller setting, but I'm not sure that the Jackson Street Roundhouse would have enough space to give. Don't / didn't we have some (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books —John Gerlach
     I figure I should post in this thread, too - just so we have all three John's in the same thread. There, I've posted. <grin> I had fun flirting with the cute young reporter, we only slightly overwhelmed the poor girl. <lol> And for the record, I (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) i would deffinitly encourage it. anytime new people join a hobby it's a fresh set of eyes and ideas. who knows the solution to the battery trains becoming usefull may come from someone you talked to last weekend. (...) quite honestly it's (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)