 Trains / 28902
Re: Another LaCrosse Show in the books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:06:32 GMT

I figure I should post in this thread, too - just so we have all three John's in
the same thread.

There, I've posted.  <grin>

I had fun flirting with the cute young reporter, we only slightly overwhelmed
the poor girl.  <lol>  And for the record, I would never use the word "Legos".
Sheesh...

As for the La Crosse show next year, I would love to explore the idea of hooking
all the Lego layouts into one huge layout.  With a little pre-planning, we could
work some pretty cool stuff.

JohnG, GMLTC
aka 'John 1'

(And we didn't have a single train hit the floor!  That might be a first for the
GMLTC!)