 Trains / 28864
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Train FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote:

2) Is it possible to build any two (or more) of the 30 models at the same
time?

Yes, I believe so although which ones you can build simultaneously I don't
know.  You would likely have to make some part substitutions in order to do
so.  I believe Eric Kingsley did this in his review.  The individual models
were not designed to be built simultaneously.  Several of the models
comprise more than one piece of rolling stock and these were designed to be
built simultaneously.  To be honest with you, the decision to include
instructions for 30 models was made long after the design phase was
complete.  Originally the Hobby Train was only going to feature 5 or 6
models.  Building more than one at a time was never part of the parameters
we worked under.

Mike

Mike,

THANKS! for the FAQ and for your involvement in this set. I can't wait to
receive mine!

Eric