 Trains / 28859
Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Train FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:13:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
   Can anyone tell me what the part next to the technic half pin and the grey 1 x 1 brick is (says “x4” underneath)? Also, what is the part next to the magnet holder and 2 x 3 black plate (says “x4” underneath)? I can identify all the other parts but not these 2.

I believe the first one is the top to a hinge:

The second is a droid body, used for pantograph assemblies:

-Jeramy