 Trains / 28698 (-10)
  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) From these pics and other sources I have managed to work out 8 of the 10 designers: Holger Mathes James Mathis Tim Gould Christopher Masi Steve Barile Ben Fleskes Jeremy Spurgeon Mike Walsh I think the ninth one is Pierre Normandin and is the (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery

A while back folks here found Daniel Aubin's impressive Factory designs on Brickshelf. I decided to buy his grey MMA GE B39-8E. Before ordering I made a few enhancements of my own while keeping it primarily true to Daniel's design. The most (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07

(...) Steve, I agree, this will be great to see. I'm not bringing everything I have, I'll be bringing some. I've already filled out some MOC cards on the brickfest site, and I plan to do more. I know at least one other BAYLTC member is planning to (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains

(...) I haven't had any problems running the new IR freight train on my old blue track. Even going through points went okay. Niels (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

"Erik Amzallag" <brickerikNOSPAM@free.fr> wrote in message news:JDs6JM.3pJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Of the 30 models which were selected for the LHT set, the same 14 appear on the front side of both the International (IN) box and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) Hello, My ugly pictures taken at BrickFest 2006 during the presentation. The speed of the presentation was too fast to use the flash, so it explains the poor quality and that some of the first slides are missing. However, there are models (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: <snip> (...) You *see* it... before you *hear* it... Dave K -for those of you who closed your eyes during that, you missed seeing the plane do a barrel roll... and also hosehead over there did the roll with his (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Kids play area at Train shows -- Was Re: Duplo Train/Duplo Collection for sale

(...) The little ones who visit our abode will be very happy!! Maybe with all this Duplo train stuff I currently own, I'm thinking about having some sort of small kids 'play area' at the train shows we do, Does anyone have experience with having a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) Just so long as stop short of trying to mimic the emission levels... Jason R (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO

(...) That website is a nice start from LEGO to support the 9V trains, but it seems to take ages for things to happen there. They've linked James Mathis' train models, but what about the other designers they've profiled? Hopefully the 10183 models (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact