 Trains / 28691
28690  |  28692
Subject:
Kids play area at Train shows -- Was Re: Duplo Train/Duplo Collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main wrote:
I am interested in selling my Duplo/Duplo Train collection.  I have taken some
pictures of the Duplo train-related elements and they are below:

http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00001.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00002.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00003.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00004.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00005.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00006.jpg
http://www.appstate.edu/~main/duplo/dsc00007.jpg

Also part of this collection are two large Duplo baseplates, train tunnel and a
large 58-quart container filled with more traditional Duplo elements...basic
bricks, some vehicles, doors, windows, fences, etc.

I would like $75 + shipping...or $50 plus shipping for the train related
elements by themselves.  I am also open to trade offers.

If interested, please contact me at:

thomasmain@charter.net

I have a PayPal account for payment purposes and I am a frequent seller on
Bricklink, for references (http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=thomasmain)

Thanks Thomas!  I've recieved all the pieces and they're in excellent condition!
The little ones who visit our abode will be very happy!!

Maybe with all this Duplo train stuff I currently own, I'm thinking about having
some sort of small kids 'play area' at the train shows we do,  Does anyone have
experience with having a kids play area at train events?  Pros/Cons, legal
stuff, etc?

Dave K