 Trains / 28617
Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:10:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.ulug, Brian Pilati wrote:
   To all,

Over the weekend (February 9th and 10th) ULUG participated at the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City. This is our second show together. Our last show was a success but we still needed to work out a few minor issues.

Here is the moderated Brickshelf

I would appreciate any and all feedback on how we can continue to improve.

I have never done a show, but, I am very impressed with the adjustments you’ve made and how quickly you made them since the last show. Also, the openness to feedback and constantly striving to improve are exceptional qualities.

How well received are things like the airplane crash and burning cars? I am just wondering if they might hit close to home for some people. (This is not at all a knock, I’m just curious)

I love the skateboard guy! Reminds me of my younger days. (wearing casts from broken bones)

Jonathan