 Trains / 28628
Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:52:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeffrey Jarvis wrote:
   Here is my gallery of pictures I took. I need to work on lighting and focusing issues with my camera. More then half of mine are “mini-fig” shots. Just look at the pictures, because they make more since then me trying to explain it.

Jeffrey Jarvis

Jeffrey,

I enjoyed the perspective of the show from a mini-fig level. You have some great shots.

Thanks for sharing.

Brian

P.s. I didn’t think anyone noticed the “bunny sniper” but obviously you did.