 Trains / 28608 (-20)
  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Thanks John for the advice and compliments. I will admit that it is the easy way to decorate the sides of the motors. I'll sit down this weekend and see what I can come up with. -J (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  1981 German LEGO Train Poster

I have this German 1981 LEGO Train System poster that shows the #7725, #7740 and #7750 trains. I was looking all over Peeron and Bricklink, and I cannot find it anywhere. Am I not looking in the right places, or is it not posted on either site? The (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old 12V, town, yellow castle adverts

(...) They were lovely sets then with decent features (signals anyone?) Shame I was never allowed any :( (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Hmmm, now that's how I like my choo-choos: smooth and 8 wide:-d I have one criticism, and it is the same criticism that I have of my own locos-- not detailing the trucks and relying on the LEGO train sidebar thingy. Motor trucks are a pain to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Great Edmonton Train Show 2006

"Andrew Forbes" <consulm@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:JB6Fp0.MK1@lugnet.com... (...) Andrew: I just got around to looking at your Show pictures. Wow, I love the landscaping and the elevation changes. I also love the way that the track runs with (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  attention!: PAUL SINASOHN ----jambalaya box

hey paul, i have emailed you privatly but gotten no responce. did you recive the jambalaya box and more importantly did you mail it to the next location? ondrew (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) SNIP (...) LOL, like a lot this TradeMark. (...) SNIP (...) I wish you success in this but I'm really not in using non-LEGO parts. Thank you very much for the advice. (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

(...) Just an update, if anyone cares or is affected: Lego is unable to send me the RC track, indicating that it only comes in the boxes with the curves. It is no big deal because I am happy with the 9V track and have just placed a Bricklink order (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) Bonjour, Didier! (...) Didier, I also have had this dream, but to be honest with you, I believe that AFOLs can build UCS sets better than TLG can as a retail set. TLG must above all worry about the bottom line-- that is, their primary concern (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: I have a dream...

In lugnet.trains, Didier Enjary wrote: (snip) (...) Yep, I wrote that as more of a generic article both for my club (who have only a few hardcore train guys) and for the general audience visiting our club website. (...) I would love to see some UCS (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) Perfectly well summarized, thank you Tim. I'm not alone to dream, for instance check this post : (URL) the way, past years Q&A keynotes from Brad/Jake are interesting to re-read). One could answer that LEGO Factory is the way to have UCS (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Old 12V, town, yellow castle adverts

hi folks, I just wanna let you know that I've uploaded some hires scans (each 6-8 MB) of adverts I found in some old german comic books from the eighties. enjoy! (URL) never thought I would ever post in these groups ;-) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I have a dream...

UCS Trains! Tim (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  I have a dream...

Hi, Guess what I’m about to talk... : 6wide vs 8wide! no trolling inside :-) I was reading Jeramy’s blog and more precisely this post : (URL) could say the post by Jeramy is nothing really new on the 6vs8 debate. I don’t agree, for instance the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  BS Find: "CSX GE B-40-8 in bright future scheme" by Swoofty

(2 URLs) BS> Hi All, Does anyone know who is responsible for this? I think it's one of the best six-wide American diesels I have ever seen. The detailing on it is just extraordinary. Thanks 'Swoofty'. Tim (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Thanks Jonathan. Hopefully when the weather gets nicer, I can shoot some photgraphs outside under natural light, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon, since Indiana is expected to be hit with 6 inches of snow by midnight tonight. (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) Thank you Tim. The studless design is largely inspired by Jonathon Lopes, who has been doing a lot in terms of studless construction with his vehicles and buildings. A great Monon resource is (URL) The Monon Railroad Historical-Technical (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

I love this. I was reading about in your blog a couple of weeks ago and was inspired to find out a bit more about F-M locos (although I failed to find any pics in Monon colours) I even did a Lugnet search to see if I had missed you posting about it! (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BrickFest™ PDX 2007 Event Identity Design

(URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2007 is coming! Where: Portland, Oregon, USA When: March 30th - April 1st 2007 This year's BrickFest™ event identity is celebrating the "basic building block" of the LEGO® system: The 2x4 brick. (URL) For most, the 2x4 brick (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Monon FM H10-44

(...) I think it is great! Black is a tough color to photograph, unfortunately, and even in real life when looking at black MOC's the details get lost. Your version reads really well. IMO it reads "train model", as opposed to "train model built from (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact