 Trains / 28591
Re: Monon FM H10-44
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:01:45 GMT

I love this. I was reading about in your blog a couple of weeks ago and was inspired to find out a bit more about F-M locos (although I failed to find any pics in Monon colours) I even did a Lugnet search to see if I had missed you posting about it!

Your locos have a certain style that I haven’t quite managed to pin down, its possibly the studless thing or the feeling of bulk, either way I like it.

Tim