 Trains / 28294
Re: Super Chief Engine Available from S@H? // Wear + Friction on new wheel sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 14:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:
   Dear Paul,

thanks for bringing this topic back into discussion. The plastic trains are now out for a while and I wonder if anyone has won experience on long term use (I am talking about several hours or some days) of the new wheel sets especially under 7 or 8-wide MOC trains.

My concerns about the new wheel sets can be red here: old message

I would appreciate to get feedback on this. Thanks in advance!

Leg Godt!

I received my two Super Chief sets from LEGO S@H the other day. It must have been some excess inventory they stumbled across, because everything looks like part of the original production run - old wheelsets, and 2002 dates on the boxes. So, at least for the time being, it does not look like TLG is producing new Super Chief sets.

-Jordan