 Trains / 28253 (-20)
  Re: Highlighting LDD Train Designs

(...) If you go to (URL) he says he hopes to produce decals, given enough interest Tim (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Highlighting LDD Train Designs

(...) FYI, This person is also danaubin147 over at (URL) For example his MMA engine is featured here... (URL) if I could get the decals for the State of Maine boxcar... I would buy several! Great Work. -Eric (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Several Save 9v Trains Announcements.

Announcing the LEGO Digital Designer Database at (URL) Many LEGO fans have asked for a place where they can post reviews for LEGO Factory models and find models rated highly by other builders. In response, Save 9V Trains is rolling out its LEGO (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Highlighting LDD Train Designs

(...) Those look very impressive. Great models dan-1147! - James (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Highlighting LDD Train Designs

dan-1147, these look really, really nice. (URL) Bryan (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Narrow gauge in Poland

(...) Cute indeed. He's not the only one with Polish narrow gauge either. (URL) Misterzumbi> has had a crack at it before too. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Narrow gauge in Poland

Spotted this in some pics of a small event in Krakow. (URL) Regular readers will know I like narrow gauge and this is particularly cute, especially in sand blue. Tim (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: an 'improved' coupler design

(...) Yup. I got mine (URL) here>. HTH, JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: an 'improved' coupler design

(...) You can't buy these magnets any more from these people - does anyone have another source? Thanks, Mike (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A Climax Loco type B

In lugnet.trains, Alban NANTY wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Dear Alban, I think that this little engine is a great model! The black barrels hit my eyes at once, while it took some time to find out about other building techniques you included. I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Comments about James Mathis' Factory Sets

Hello, Ville, Thank you very much for buying these three train models. (...) You have examined them more closely than I did to find faults with the design. To the Pullman Car, I made no changes. To the DB103 I made the suggested changes: - floor (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Nova LUG at Dartmouth Train and Hobby Show

Jean Marc - I was just looking at your brickshelf pictures...very cool... Interesting thing I noticed...that sumo robot looks really similar to the one you used in August I think :) Bryan (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) ...snip... (URL) (...) Hi Tim, I plan to build 4 of the passenger stock. It will be a nice complete train. But I have a serious problem of brick stock, so it will probably take some time :) But it will happen anyway. I already have one built (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) Hi Philippe, Glad you liked it enough to build. The changes work quite well. Out of interest are you planning to build the passenger stock? Tim (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Snps Flatbed car (KVG)

Hi, I uploaded a rendering and the MPD file of my new flatbed car type Snps from the German company KVG. The file can be found in my Bricklink folder where the rendering resides. Here's the link to the (not so good) rendering, using the standard (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation

Hello Train Heads! I will be heading up the train layout coordination for BrickWorld 2007. I'd like to send a call-out for participation from both clubs and individuals in this display. I understand that this event falls close to the ILTCO NMRA (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  A Climax Loco type B

Hi, I would like to present my new train MOC. It's a famous steam loco, a Climax type B. (URL) The Brickshelf galery is here (after moderation): (URL) It's a 6 studs loco and of course the rods can move by a 9V mini-motor hidden in the cabin and (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Your wait is over:-) I (URL) pics> by the same name. Ideally, you'd want nice, perpendicular shots of your buildings from the front and sides to create the best effect-- Ross had to use some pretty bad shots to get these, but I think they (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

Hello Tim and all, (...) As I told you quite a while ago, I build your model. Of course some adaptations were necessary with my parts stock. I put two 9V motors under the locomotive, 1x1x2/3 red slope were lacking, so I replaced by 1x1 red tiles on (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact