 Trains / 28244
Re: A Climax Loco type B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alban NANTY wrote:
[snip]
The Brickshelf galery is here (after moderation):

[snip]
PLMKWYT !

Dear Alban,

I think that this little engine is a great model! The black barrels hit my eyes
at once, while it took some time to find out about other building techniques you
included.

I like all the small details like the rail guards, the bell (excellent!), the
flap on top of the roof, the rounded corners of the coal box, all the bars for
the minifigs to enter the engine etc.

And I appreciate that you uploaded the mpd-file and gave additional hints, where
certain variants of old moulds had to be used. And you are a very good
photographer. Your gallery is the evidence, that good pictures do not need to
have megapixel resolution. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Leg Godt!

Ben