 Trains / 28256
Re: A Climax Loco type B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
Dear Alban,

I think that this little engine is a great model! The black barrels hit my eyes
at once, while it took some time to find out about other building techniques you
included.

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you appreciate it (specially from someone well known for
his steam engine loco !)

I like all the small details like the rail guards, the bell (excellent!), the
flap on top of the roof, the rounded corners of the coal box, all the bars for
the minifigs to enter the engine etc.

I'm happy you noticed all these details since some of them asked me a lot of try
and die.

And I appreciate that you uploaded the mpd-file and gave additional hints, where
certain variants of old moulds had to be used.

I made the mpd during the MOC creation to help me try more quickly some
modifications. Finally since I had the mpd it doesn't cost me any time to share
it with you.

And you are a very good
photographer. Your gallery is the evidence, that good pictures do not need to
have megapixel resolution.

I don't think so :-), I try to do my best to take pictures though, and keep only
the best ones (I probably leave half of the pictures I take). Anyway, thanks for
your congratulations!

Yours.