 Trains / 28238
28237  |  28239
Subject:
Snps Flatbed car (KVG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:45:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I uploaded a rendering and the MPD file of my new flatbed car type Snps from the German company KVG. The file can be found in my Bricklink folder where the rendering resides. Here’s the link to the (not so good) rendering, using the standard LPUB settings.

Length over magnets : 47 studs

Maximum Width : 6 studs

Usable flatbed width : 5 studs + 1/2 plate

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ludo-soete/Train-Cars/Freight-Cars/snps-kvg_no_exchange_buffer.jpg

For more info abouth KVG Freight cars:

Here’s the link to the official site of KVG: http://www.kvg-kesselwagen.de/wdeutsch/start2.shtml (English)

Real car lenght : 23.24 meter