 Trains / 28183
    Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Jason J Railton
   (...) Ben - It's nice to see another lovely engine from you again. This seems to be one of your most detailed yet. And it's something of a relief to see some steam trains on lugnet. I like the boiler design - I like how you don't compromise if (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Thanks for your feedback Jason! I think your engines (and your other creations as displayed during the past days as top entry on the left hand side of this group) don't have to hide, but belong to the most accurate and complex models I have (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Jason J Railton
   (...) I know - I'm lucky that British engines came in a huge variety of colours, thanks to all the different railway companies over the years - for example, some trains are even black at the bottom and red on top! Can you imagine? ;-) I find it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Tim David
   (...) Well, yes and no. You don't have to add as many greebles for a British engine, but it makes getting the shape right even more important to capture the character of the prototype and differentiate from other classes. Tim (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)