 Trains / 28098
  More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

This is my picture library from the GWLTC display in the STEAM Railway Museum back in October. I went off to LegoWorld immediately after and forgot to point out these pictures. Thanks to Martin Long and Mark Palmer for the use of a tripod to get (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Something else worth noting on this design of (URL) Ivor>, using BBB wheels on the IR motor. Although the buffers sit higher up on the model, if you attach buffer beams directly on the motor but attach the magnet clip to the underside of the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) --snip-- (...) Great work as usual, Jason. The only one I'm not so keen on is the General Lee. It lacks a little compared to your usual work. Everything else though is lovely. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) It's just a pain with the General Lee, as everything is against you in Lego. There are no clear windscreens of a suitable angle, the best looking Creator wheels are too big for minifig cars, and these Junior wheels are too thick to work (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Hi Jason, There are some excellent details in there. The fencing. The workers here and there. Lots of very thoughtful stuff. I just love the window treatments here: (URL) The tiled lintel looks absolutely fabulous. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote: <snip> (...) Fantastic pics! I'm in awe of the details--too many to mention!! I've bookmarked your brickshelf page and will (blatantly) rip off ideas for the layout in my basement! :) Love the Doctor Who (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Thanks all for the compliments. The tiling was a nice idea that took a while to implement. As you can see, I was short of brown at the time of doing this, hence the dirty look. There's a little more black around the windows than I planned - (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Thanks. My Dalek plans are in the Brick Issue #5, June 2004, available from the Brickish Association back issues page here: (2 URLs) Once the next issue is released to members, the current one (#9) will be released here, including the goat if (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) That's where you're going wrong ;) Just use the heads and bugger the bodies. Tim (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) A pleasure. I also used the above tripod to grab some video footage. If anyone is interested in seeing my short movie of the display, you can download it (URL) here>. It's around 54Mb and about 5mins long. It also has a music soundtrack, so (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)