 Trains / 28121
Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 23:52:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Jason J Railton wrote:

   Thanks to Martin Long and Mark Palmer for the use of a tripod

Jason R

A pleasure. I also used the above tripod to grab some video footage. If anyone is interested in seeing my short movie of the display, you can download it here.

It’s around 54Mb and about 5mins long. It also has a music soundtrack, so take care not to blast it out in a quiet office! Enjoy...

Martin