 Trains / 27794
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:20:27 GMT

Mark Bellis wrote:
Just posted some new MOC pictures:  Coaches to extend my Hogwarts Express,
Hopper Wagons with SNOT lettering and my station building.

Coaches here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=199421  including
pictures of the underside and bogies.  These are 8mm:1ft scale British Mk1
[...]

Very nice. At 62 studs long, I'm guessing that you aren't compressing,
right? They look cool, and I like the way you mix the different window
styles to help capture the right look.

Hoppers here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=199422  including
pictures of hopper door opening, underside, SNOT lettering (inside support too)
and end canopies.  These hoppers each reliably unload 1400 1x1 round plates.
[...]

The hoppers look cool and the fact that they can dump a load of gravel
makes them even better. However, I have to ask... isn't picking up 7000
1x1 round plates a bit of a pain ;).

Station building here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=199429
including module separation, inside the cafe and kitchen.  This is based on a
British station building for a 2-platform branch line station.  Machynlleth
[...]

I like the design of the structure, and boy that is some color scheme
you have chosen :)

PLMKWYT

Mark

Chris