 Trains / 27793
27792  |  27794
Subject:
GPLR at Fun In The Park...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:19:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Greater Portland LEGO® Railroaders participated in the Fun In The Park event ( www.funinthepark.info ) on August 5, 2006 in Wilsonville, Oregon with another fantastic LEGO railroad layout.

We were selected, amongst a large crowd of local model railroaders, to provide a layout because of the medium we work in - LEGO. We were flattered and honored to rise to the challenge of providing a layout that everyone loves to see.

What a fun day!

We have been invited back for next year, and we have obliged to the offer!

Check out our event photos here: GPLR @ FITP

-jeremy

proud gplr member since 1998

visit: GPLR