 Trains / 27761
  New MOCs

Just posted some new MOC pictures: Coaches to extend my Hogwarts Express, Hopper Wagons with SNOT lettering and my station building. Coaches here: (URL) including pictures of the underside and bogies. These are 8mm:1ft scale British Mk1 coaches in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

  Re: New MOCs

I was pleased to see your rake of Railtrack hoppers, the original was your best design IMHO. There's a lot of work in that one pic! In fact I would say that that is probably the most complicated design (in Lego) I have seen built in multiple. Tim (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) Very nice, but I just noticed the SNOT on the one bottom left has a minor error - looks like it's on drugs or something... ROSCO (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) In the light of events in the UK in the last few years, with crashes caused by broken rails, I decided it would be fun to introduce a deliberate mistake and vary the SNOT letters a bit, to make "Railcrack" (bottom left) and "Failtrack" (bottom (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) [...] Very nice. At 62 studs long, I'm guessing that you aren't compressing, right? They look cool, and I like the way you mix the different window styles to help capture the right look. (...) [...] The hoppers look cool and the fact that they (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) I like to avoid compression of vehicles, just having compression of a shorter train length depending on the layout, as other model railway enthusiasts do. It's 8mm:1ft scale. I could try 9-wide, but it's more effort - perhaps in the long term (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)