 Trains / 27683 (-5)
  Re: Factory Set: Checkerboard Boxcar

(...) Jonathan, Thanks! Mucho credit goes to Chris of course. I like "beefy six wide", too. This was 8-wide converted to 6-wide so I wonder if that contributed there. Hmmm... maybe 6-wide builders should try building in 8-wide first before (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  R/C Trains on Old 12V Track

Hey, this is just a thought but has anyone tested the new R/C trains on the old 12V non-metal track? I would like to find out if the new trains work on the old track, since there is so much of the old track around. I guess another option is to swap (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Factory Set: Checkerboard Boxcar

(...) Hi Paul, I like it a lot. I like the details quite a lot. I build the few train cars that I do in 6 wide, but like to think of them as "beefy six wide" as I would this. I'd love to see this in dark red or reddish brown with the same livery. I (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Hogwarts Express

(...) Yes, the buffer beam is a brighter red. That pic, with the light on it but not on the body side, shows the difference a bit clearer than some of the pics I found. I can see it more easily in the other pics now. I found it difficult to tell how (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Factory Set: Checkerboard Boxcar

For a while I'd been thinking what I really need is a good boxcar for my layout. When I saw Christopher Masi's LDD (URL) "Old (Millyard) Boxcar"> I knew I had found what I was looking for. The only problem was Chris' boxcar was in 8-wide and all of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact