 Trains / 27666
Re: Kind of a streamliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 02:59:31 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show my second engine, which I have designed. It was aimed to
look a little bit oldfashioned.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/grubaluk/Trains/Engines/az_lok2_komplett_gerade_me_a1.jpg>

It does not follow any real model, since (to be honest) I do not have any
idea about trains, except the fact, that they are driving on a track.
But anyhow, it is 7-wide and maybe you enjoy it.

In that folder are more pictures, also some of my first engine:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165590>

Thank You

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

This is beautiful. It is so retro-futuristic. I'm imagining that it is a
fuel-cell powered passenger engine from the near future.
Fuel-cell powered... come on. Can't you tell that the 2x2 radar dish
with the pneumatic-T in it is where the fuel core is for the fusion
reactor :)

Very cool model. Tim hit the nail on the head. It is very retro-futuristic.

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease