 Trains / 27643
Re: Kind of a streamliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:27:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
   Hello,

I would like to show my second engine, which I have designed. It was aimed to look a little bit oldfashioned.

That’s great! I’m not a trains builder, so I can’t pass an official judgement on it, but I can say that I think that it’s amazing! I love how the roof scoops in on the back.

Good job all around!

Jeffery MacEachern