 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3451
3450  |  3452
Subject:
Kind of a streamliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:05:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

I would like to show my second engine, which I have designed. It was aimed to look a little bit oldfashioned.

It does not follow any real model, since (to be honest) I do not have any idea about trains, except the fact, that they are driving on a track. But anyhow, it is 7-wide and maybe you enjoy it.

In that folder are more pictures, also some of my first engine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165590

Thank You

Andreas