 Trains / 27639
Re: Kind of a streamliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:20:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Andreas Weissenburg wrote:
   Hello,

I would like to show my second engine, which I have designed. It was aimed to look a little bit oldfashioned.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/grubaluk/Trains/Engines/az_lok2_komplett_gerade_me_a1.jpg

It does not follow any real model, since (to be honest) I do not have any idea about trains, except the fact, that they are driving on a track. But anyhow, it is 7-wide and maybe you enjoy it.

In that folder are more pictures, also some of my first engine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=165590

Thank You

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

This is beautiful. It is so retro-futuristic. I’m imagining that it is a fuel-cell powered passenger engine from the near future. I love your earlier train and this one is ever better. You’re really tempting me back to the world of concept trains.

Tim

PS. And your renders are giving me a severe inferiority complex.