 Trains / 27363 (-20)
  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) I think he's on something, if not necessarily on to something... Jason R (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) I wouldn't assume anything about Ross' line of thought. Jason R (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) That's what I thought at first. But now I think Rosco is on to something. ('Course, it may end up being that what he is on to is simply Jason's nerves....:-) JOHN BTW Ben: Ross has just completed one of the coolest Steam locos I've ever seen (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

(...) Yes:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

--SNIP-- (...) Yeti of course ;) Tim (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

(...) You're at least the second person who has said it needs some figures, I better get building some! Hmmm, army or industrial? Tim (...) (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck

(...) Very cool Matt. I was hoping people would create things like this when I designed the BBB wheels with the cross axle at the center. Now if somebody could just figure out how to make it remote control... Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) Is it a gear mechanism for a motorized level crossing. -Ben F (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

(...) I love this scale and I love your MOC, Tim! We need some people to give it proportion:-d Well done! JOHN (future LEGO large scaler) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) I'm assuming you are thinking of a rail-connected sewarage plant Tim (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

(...) A good sewerage treatment plant needs lots of pumping equipment. ROSCO (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 3]

Here's the next bit: (URL) look! Pop-up hint text!>> It's still looking a bit coarse, but this should filter out some of the denser suggestions... Jason R P.S. Posted this last night, but the post didn't appear. Something seems to be a little off. (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck

(...) I haven't timed it but it does pretty good. Just about fast enough for something like this, probably equivilant to around a settling of 3 (of 8) on the 9V speed controller. Fast enough to move nicely and not be speeding - I would guess a scale (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Train Collection

You have some real nice models there, you have picked the cream of the crop of other peoples designs and matched them with some great ones of your own. The steamer has already been commented on but my eye was also drawn to (URL) and the red version, (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck

(...) Thats is really nice, curiously I was reading a magazine review of the Bachmann model a couple of days ago. I love the way you have managed to fit the 'workings' into the load space and keep the diminutive look of the cab and hood. Its one of (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

(...) I've said this to you elsewhere but I'll say it again... Excellent work as usual! You've really taken the narrow gauge idea and pushed it brilliantly. High accuracy on a working train (and a flashing fireplace). Now you just need release more (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Ben's LEGO Page

Ben's LEGO Page - A sampling of LEGO related creations from the imagination of Ben Fleskes I've been posting in the LEGO on-line community for years. I've had a variety of websites going back to 1997. Unfortunately, over the years the pages (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !

  TexLUG Tanker

I must warn you it's nothing exciting. It's just a blatent rip-off of Casey Mungle's corrugated tanker car design, I just gave it a Texas twist. I've been on a 'build for the club' kick, and I thought it'd be sweet to have this riding around our (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

  WW1 War Department 2 foot gauge Baldwin

I have finally finished my latest MOC, a (just larger than) Technic fig scale narrow gauge steam loco. I've written up a (URL) MOCpage> with loads of writing so probably best to go there so I don't have to say it all again. (2 URLs) I have also (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Re: Yes, but what IS it????? [Pt. 2]

(...) Yay! I was right! Those must be the coarse filter to remove large objects. Bravo! ROSCO (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact