 Trains / 27357
Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 00:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Matthew J. Chiles wrote:
   I just finished a new rail truck that I am rather proud of:

   It is motorized with a regular geared 9V motor, powered by a 9V battery box in the back of the truck. The drive wheels are Big Ben Brick small wheels.

-Matt :)

Very cool Matt. I was hoping people would create things like this when I designed the BBB wheels with the cross axle at the center.

Now if somebody could just figure out how to make it remote control...

Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC