 Trains / 27331
Re: Horseshoe Bend Rail Road - Rail Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   I wonder how the back of the truck would look with tan 1x6 tiles with the wood grain pattern printed on them as opposed to the 1x6 plates?

Great suggestion! Worth the $12 or so on BL that it would cost to find out:-)

JOHN