 Trains / 27233
27232  |  27234
Subject:
The Polar Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:37:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Post Mod Gallery

Here is my finished MOC of the Polar Express. I plan to populate it with minifigs, but that will come later when my bank account recovers.

The train is based off of the Movie “The Polar Express” (duh) and the real locomotive that inspired it, the Pere Marquette Berkshire type 2-8-4 #1225. The train consists of five parts: Locomotive, Tender, Dining Car (based off of the ‘hot chocolate’ scene), Passenger Car, and Observation Car.

The train is fully track compatible, and runs very well over curves, switches and cross tracks.

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony