 Trains / 27240
Re: The Polar Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 06:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tiffeny Thompson wrote:

I specifically took tons of pictures and dowloaded a bunch because I wanted to do the same thing, you beat me to it and what a wonderful job!

I really love your train, but dont forget the guy on top with his little fire and bucket =)

Tiffeny Thompson SCLTC

Well I certainly hope I haven’t stopped you from going forward with your MOC. It was an exceptionally fun build, and a great learning experience.

I plan on including many of the characters in the movie, including the hobo. However, I think for layouts I’ll have him either on the low spot on the tender or standing between cars, I wouldn’t want him to be sheared off by low clearance :)

Thanks much!

--Anthony