 Trains / 27235
Re: The Polar Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

Post Mod Gallery

Here is my finished MOC of the Polar Express. I plan to populate it with minifigs, but that will come later when my bank account recovers.

The train is based off of the Movie “The Polar Express” (duh) and the real locomotive that inspired it, the Pere Marquette Berkshire type 2-8-4 #1225. The train consists of five parts: Locomotive, Tender, Dining Car (based off of the ‘hot chocolate’ scene), Passenger Car, and Observation Car.

The train is fully track compatible, and runs very well over curves, switches and cross tracks.

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

I specifically took tons of pictures and dowloaded a bunch because I wanted to do the same thing, you beat me to it and what a wonderful job!

I really love your train, but dont forget the guy on top with his little fire and bucket =)

Tiffeny Thompson SCLTC