 Trains / 26816
Re: Railcar slash Woodlouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:04:08 GMT

   I have one minor nit about the face shape. I think the edges should slope upwards a little on the front panel (the one resting on the 1x1x2/3 slopes). At present the corner is too sharp. Even just removing a 1x1 plate from the outermost edges would improve it a great deal in my opinion.

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you were referring to, but I think you’re right. :)

Updated instructions (after moderation) at http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mani/Yo1sVERSION2/.

The interior has been improved too, with a more luxurious tile floor which also should improve the stability of the construction. And there are now ladders to the roof on both sides in order to prevent accidents with minifigs running in the tracks to get their luggage.

/Martin