 Trains / 26813
Re: Railcar slash Woodlouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:41:42 GMT

   I’m looking forward to see more designs from you. Perhaps even built in real bricks.

Play well, Niels

Thanks.

I try to keep my CAD designs at least theoretically buildable. So I might well build some of them in real bricks someday. But my old Lego collection is at present in the attic at my parents’ house, and will stay there until I get a bigger apartement. And my economy wouldn’t allow the additional needed Bricklink purchases anyway. So it will be a while before it happens.

/Martin