 Trains / 26208 (-5)
  Adventurer's Train Update

About a year ago, I posted my (URL) Train>. While getting ready for an upcoming train show(1), I realized that Johnny and Pippin had vehicles for land and sea travel, but no air support. This called for an addition. And so, the Canary was built. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Dutch DD-IRM

Hi Everyone Just wanted to share a few photos of my recent build of James Mathis' Dutch DD-IRM "Regiorunner". (URL) Brickshelf gallery here: (URL) James' original gallery here: (URL) My version has a black roofline and detailing purely because of (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Need help with12v/4.5v SWITCH TRACK

Very good. The operation is just exactly like LIONEL switch points! The power for the switch point motor must be routed through the metal center rails - coming from the transformer. Does the transformer need to be at full throttle or do the points (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama

(...) Great display! NELUG has been asked to do one too, but I have shied away from that responsibility because of the shape of the window. Vertical displays scare me :( but you have really pulled it off! Now, I am almost inspired to design a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need help with12v/4.5v SWITCH TRACK

(...) Only the 753/754 point sets had remote controlled switches, operated by the blue and red 2x7 controls. The wires were fixed to the switched, but additional extension cables were available. The later 755 point set had manual controlled switches (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact