 Trains / 25820
25819  |  25821
Subject:
Panels to offer a 5-wide space in a 6-wide MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:03:57 GMT

Hi,

As you know, some builders among you enjoy placing some interior details in
their rolling stocks. As the scale of minifig do not fit well the scale of most
train parts, you may often feel a lack of internal room (for instance only 4
studs in 6 wide trains).

I am lucky enough that two friends let me know about their latest MOCs. They are
both train guys and they both, without concerting, used the same technique.
Where needed, they used panels to create wall structure instead of 1xn bricks,
and then offer a 5-wide space in a 6-wide MOC.

This technique is not so much innovative, but I can't remember having seen it
before or I missed then the usefulness of the panels.

Anybody here could share his experience with this technique?

Regards,

Didier