 Trains / 25658 (-10)
  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

for those of you that do not know John: (URL) He is the one that started the COLTC skyscraper thingie with his LeVeque tower about 2 years ago. I also know he did NOT say LEGOs, that's the acuracy of the press for ya! Last year the fair drew over 1 (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) well i have known about the "rc train" for about 2 months now and since there is allways some huge announcment typicly involving the train line logic tells me that we will get some sort of information at brickfest. even if it's nothing more (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: COLTC Display at the Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio

(...) Here are some pictures of the display... (URL) John (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) It would be incredibly stupid for LEGO to discontinue the 9-volt line and replace it with something that is not an improvement. That in itself indicated to me that it is likely the course of action that they will take... I agree with John (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Canadian Pacific ALCO FA

(...) Here's my take on a (URL) Warbonnet FA>, a (URL) Warbonnet FB>, and the trucks, engine/gen, and tanks for them both... (URL) Mechanicals> I think CP maroon and grey is a REALLY sharp scheme so I dig that you gave it a go. But I did (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) What makes you think that we will necessarily get any answers at BrickFest? Frankly, I wouldn't think that this is the kind of info TLG would want to provide F2F at a "Fest"-- too volatile. Besides, I was speaking hypothetically, which can (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special

(...) [...] like todays playmobil trains or like Duplo trains are. [...] (...) Gee, I hope the current 9v system isn't being replaced by something incompatible... we'll have to ask at BrickFest. But if there really is an RC train system out there, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) before we all start suffering from the OMG syndrom. lets take a step back and realize brickfest is a week away. we will get all the answers we need there. just relax. ondrew (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special

(...) I heard that same rumor on this side of 'the pond'... I hope it doesn't come true, because every remaining stock of 9volt track would probably sell out within hours of any announcement. (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  The End of 9 Volt? (was: Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special)

(...) Hmmm. That is an interesting scenario. I'm just sitting here thinking what I would do in that event. I always sort of pitied the folks who still decided to run the old 12 volt trains. It just seemed so doomed; when stuff broke down, that was (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact