 Trains / 25588 (-20)
  NovaLUG at Maritime Federation of Model Railroaders convention

George kindly offered to write up the report after our most recent show, but still hasn't quite figured out how to post to LUGNET, so I'm forwarding it for him. Pictures from the show can be seen in the following brickshelf folders: (URL) REPORT (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: Non Lego NMRA question

(...) Yes, I believe they are. Try googling for Bunk Car ... here's a link to an operating museum: (URL) which speaks briefly about their bunk car collection. (...) Indeed. And I wasn't even THINKING of Rob. (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Non Lego NMRA question

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IJzLAq.1txw@lugnet.com... (...) Before you even comment on that one, Lar, I know what you are thinking... I'll have you know that I live in an actual B R I C K house here in Arkansas now. I'm (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Non Lego NMRA question

(...) I was wondering if the camp cars were protoypical. Its a bit like a rail version of a trailor park! Tim (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Non Lego NMRA question

Finally a good use for 8-wide! SteveB PS ;) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Non Lego NMRA question

(...) This was, I think, a logging/lumber mill layout in HO. The first pic is of "camp cars" and the second, of the mill complex. I took them because I thought they might make interesting LEGO models. This layout, IIRC, was at the booth of a kit (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Non Lego NMRA question

Does anyone know what the story is with this layout? (URL) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Tidbit from NMRA Show-- Unique track lead connection

(...) Time to build up! :-) (...) Hmmm. I've probably got at least 30 of them. Maybe it's BL time for me! (...) Wow. Sounds complicated, but not so as the GMLTC modules. They are over the top. I'll let J-1 provide the details. JOHN (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Now accepting custom track preorders for BrickFest

Hey all!, As some of you have noticed in the past 2 years or so, there has been a major advancement in LEGO track geometry created by the community. We have seen the development of the half section of track, crossover the correct radius switch, and (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Re: Last Tidbit from NMRA Show-- Unique track lead connection

(...) John- That works well enough if underneath your track you have bricks and open space to run wires. Doesn't help if under the track is baseplates and tables! Bypassing the LEGO track connector wires does seem like a good idea. They are (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Last Tidbit from NMRA Show-- Unique track lead connection

(...) :-) Would have been nice to see that *single tear* shed in Cincy.... You were missed. JOHN (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IJwvuG.1tow@lugnet.com... (...) *single tear* Mmmm, mods....... Great stuff Ross. You out do your old man like he'll never imagine... Rob (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Last Tidbit from NMRA Show-- Unique track lead connection

I almost forgot to share this: Because we add to our tracks for greater realism, we don't have much if any room for track lead connections. And let's face it-- the leads are quite a bulky and unsightly solution for getting power to the rails. This (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the NMRA2005 Train Show

Hey everyone, (URL) some photos from the NMRA2005 show in Cincinnati. This gallery is mostly people and rtlToronto models and does not contain a lot of layout photos. Calum PS-Thanks to JeffVW for organizing the rtlToronto trip to Ohio! (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: att. NMRA/NTS particapants_____lost pliers

(...) I saw those when we were packing up. I believe i saw them by the CUT or there abouts. Hope you find them. Mark IndyLUG (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  att. NMRA/NTS particapants_____lost pliers

Hey all, While I was at the NMRA/NTS show I purchased and was using a pair of squared off needle nose pliers with blue handles. Anyway I was in the process of modding some track for myself tonight and I noticed they weren't in my box. If you (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  SCLTC Raises the Flag at OCF

(URL) See (URL) post> for more. -Ted SCLTC (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  SCLTC Sets World Record for Largest US Flag

SCLTC has claimed a world record for the largest United States flag ever made of LEGO bricks. Built by visitors to the 2005 Orange County Fair during the weekend of July 15 through 17 under the direction of SCLTC, the flag contains the 127,624 LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Ok, I uploaded my vid to Bshelf. (URL) file is the one named "NMRA_WMV." Hope y'all like it. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact