 Trains / 25572
25571  |  25573
Subject:
att. NMRA/NTS particapants_____lost pliers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:47:27 GMT

Hey all,
While I was at the NMRA/NTS show I purchased and was using a
pair of squared off needle nose pliers with blue
handles. Anyway I was in the process of modding some
track for myself tonight and I noticed they weren't in my box.
If you happened to pick them up could you please let
me know? I wouldn't bother but it took me over a year
to find a pair that would work for the application.

Thanks,
Ondrew

p.s. i did try to post this to the iltco nmra list but it wouldn't go through.