 Trains / 25544
Re: ILTCO at National Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:22:19 GMT

I’ll see about converting them to wmv, he deleted my folder with the movs in it. My idea of setting up an ftp server is dead, as I can’t get Filezilla to even create a “listen socket”, whatever that is.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia wrote:

And here’s a sample pic, that hopefully conveys the mind blowing size of this layout:

It certainly looks like fun!

   I took 21 layout vids, and 26 more miscellany vids (786 Megs total), which I’m figuring out where to put, as I don’t have a personal site, and I feel sorta guilty using the extension trick on Maj. At least so the different clubs can have their vids, I’ll put them up at least for a while on Maj. I’ll start work on the composited video as soon as I can.

Well according to the BS main page, “Multimedia files are now available between 8pm and 10am EDT”, so BS may be the place to put them. Seems to work on my WMV files...

ROSCO