 Trains / 25545
25544  |  25546
Subject:
an A1A A1A 68000 in six studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:21:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

Here is the first version (at least the first I accept to show :) ) of an A1A A1A 68000, a french locomotive. Thanks to BrickJournal who provided us with a solution for a three axles bogie. A great journal !

Here is an original picture of the engine and more technical informations here.

The name A1A A1A is derived from the structure of the bogie with three axles, one axle with power (A), one without (1) and another one axle with power (A) on the same bogie. If all the three axles were powered, it would have been a CC type locomotive. Et voilà...

In the Lego version none is driving power :) I think I will put a Lego motor under the first wagon after the locomotive :)

Click on the pictures to see more. I’ll be happy to read your comments and criticisms.

Philippe “frogleap” Label, FreeLUG member