 Trains / 25539
Re: ILTCO at National Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:39:19 GMT

A big thanks, I’m sure on everyone’s part, to the people who help made this possible! That was easily the most fun I’ve ever had at a show, and an experience I won’t forget. As a member of the community who’s never been to Brickfest, it was also great fun to meet all the people I see or hear about online.

My gallery of pics made it throught the upload process and is here:

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93542

And here’s a sample pic, that hopefully conveys the mind blowing size of this layout:

I took 21 layout vids, and 26 more miscellany vids (786 Megs total), which I’m figuring out where to put, as I don’t have a personal site, and I feel sorta guilty using the extension trick on Maj. At least so the different clubs can have their vids, I’ll put them up at least for a while on Maj. I’ll start work on the composited video as soon as I can.

-Stefan-