 Trains / 25689
Re: ILTCO at National Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Craig Hicks wrote:
   Great photos, I particularly like the corner section of the layout with the wooden trestle bridge http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/LugnetTrainsSidebar/nmra0705.jpg

Any details available on how this bridge was constructed?

This is my creation. Now that MOCPages is back up, I’m working on putting together an expose of all the MOCs that I did for the NMRA show including the trestle bridge and roundhouse as well as my 8-wide train creations. Stay tuned!

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/2160

-Jeramy

I’m looking forward to it, the bridge was my favourite element of the layout

Tim