 Trains / 25532
  ILTCO at National Train Show

Well, we did it!!!! 70+ AFOLs from 13 clubs and the CUT team build a 50-70 foot Lego display at the National Train Show in Cincinnati. It took approx. 750 (wo)man-hours to build. It will be impossible to describe in words how much fun it was, but we (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) awesome show here are my photos (URL) Peterson IndyLUG/CILTC (19 years ago, 11-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

A big thanks, I'm sure on everyone's part, to the people who help made this possible! That was easily the most fun I've ever had at a show, and an experience I won't forget. As a member of the community who's never been to Brickfest, it was also (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) It certainly looks like fun! (...) Well according to the BS main page, "Multimedia files are now available between 8pm and 10am EDT", so BS may be the place to put them. Seems to work on my WMV files... ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show +Aerial views

(...) Hello all, Well I finally caught up on my sleep and resized my pictures to save space on the one and only Brickshelf. During the last 20 minutes of the show I figured out a way to take aerial pictures of the displays. Most came out OK, some (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

I'll see about converting them to wmv, he deleted my folder with the movs in it. My idea of setting up an ftp server is dead, as I can't get Filezilla to even create a "listen socket", whatever that is. -Stefan- (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Here are my images from the show (URL) still awe struck by the size of the display! Jeff VW (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Yay! Converted and uploaded to Brickshelf. (URL) I am working on a big edited vid of nmra. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) Great show. Good time had by all. Totally amazing. Here are my pictures. (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Ok, I uploaded my vid to Bshelf. (URL) file is the one named "NMRA_WMV." Hope y'all like it. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

Great photos, I particularly like the corner section of the layout with the wooden trestle bridge (URL) details available on how this bridge was constructed? (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) This is my creation. Now that MOCPages is back up, I'm working on putting together an expose of all the MOCs that I did for the NMRA show including the trestle bridge and roundhouse as well as my 8-wide train creations. Stay tuned! (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO at National Train Show

(...) I'm looking forward to it, the bridge was my favourite element of the layout Tim (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)