 Trains / 25414
Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 20:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Here is Maerklin’s model of the Brotli set. And, while many of the parts used in this bricked Brotli train are impossible, perhaps the construction step images are somewhat inspirational. This set exists only in CAD, for I haven’t gotten to purchase any of Ben’s small wheels, yet. I’m in the middle of a house-move to Albuquerque.

Out of curiousity how many (and what) parts are unavailable?

I’m not sure, but consider the following may be unavailable: - 1x1 brick with studs on 5-sides, yellow - 2x2 complex slope outside corner, brown - 9v motor wheel shroud, red - 1x4x2 multi-curved brick, green, brown, red, blue (on roof) - 1x2x2 classic window, yellow - 2x2 round boat skid, red (buffer on front of locomotive) - assorted green and brown elements

later,

James Mathis