 Trains / 25507
Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:

   I’d like to thank Bruce Chamberlain for prompting me to generate illustrated steps for this Brotli set. Maybe we’ll see a real-brick creative colorful variant?

And Bruce has delivered for us a real brick build of this Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler. Thanks Bruce!

What the???????

Are those decorative slides morphed red or do you actually get them in red somewhere???????!!!!!!

Legoswami