 Trains / 25410
Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:15:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   I may have the name incorrect. A few years ago, I thought that I saw this train set listed as a Swiss Adler. Adler may be the namesake of the locomotive, while Brotli-Bahn the train-- bread or breakfast role train, I think.

Thanks to Big Ben Bricks for making the DAT file available for his custom train wheels-- both large and small.

Here is Maerklin’s model of the Brotli set. And, while many of the parts used in this bricked Brotli train are impossible, perhaps the construction step images are somewhat inspirational. This set exists only in CAD, for I haven’t gotten to purchase any of Ben’s small wheels, yet. I’m in the middle of a house-move to Albuquerque.

I’d like to thank Bruce Chamberlain for prompting me to generate illustrated steps for this Brotli set. Maybe we’ll see a real-brick creative colorful variant?

later,

James Mathis

Hi James,

As always, a verry nice model!