 Trains / 25408
  Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

I may have the name incorrect. A few years ago, I thought that I saw this train set listed as a Swiss Adler. Adler may be the namesake of the locomotive, while Brotli-Bahn the train-- bread or breakfast role train, I think. Thanks to Big Ben Bricks (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) Hi James, As always, a verry nice model! Should be made available through S@H as collectors item, isn't it? Keep the trains running! Regards, Ludo (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) Yes! (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) That is such a cute train. I saw your model while flicking through brickshelf the other day and thought at first you had made a sort of old-fashioned toy train until I saw the name and realised that it must have existed. Very nice take on it. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) I'm not sure, but consider the following may be unavailable: 1x1 brick with studs on 5-sides, yellow 2x2 complex slope outside corner, brown 9v motor wheel shroud, red 1x4x2 multi-curved brick, green, brown, red, blue (on roof) 1x2x2 classic (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: --SNIP-- (...) Wow, James - Wow. How do you DO this so consistently??? Best, Paul Sinasohn (19 years ago, 18-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) And Bruce has delivered for us a (URL) real brick build of this Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler>. Thanks Bruce! later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) What the??????? Are those decorative slides morphed red or do you actually get them in red somewhere???????!!!!!! Legoswami (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) I believe Bruce willed them into red by the power of his mind...and some paint flew onto a set of light bley 9v train motor decorative elements. I don't know that he painted any other parts. I wish for there to be a new official train motor (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) I'd guessed they were painted from the slight difference in luminosity in one of the pictures, but wasn't going to say in case it sounded too nerdy :-) Hey, it was a pretty good colour match. Actually, as I understand it TLC have used red for (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) --SNIP-- Hi Jason, That is impressively nerdy. Amazingly so! This is coming from a physicist who programs in his spare time and should be taken as a compliment. Tim (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Spanish Brotli-Bahn Swiss Adler

(...) Yeah, I knew about those; there was a discussion on them recently. Just thought it would be really cool if they were mass produced in red at some time. Legoswami (19 years ago, 10-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)